Format/Layout/Length of Submissions
Submissions should be typed and submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- The font of submissions should be Times New Roman, with a font size of 12. The text should be aligned left and page size A4, in portrait.
- Margins of the document should be set at 1 inch on all sides.
- Line spacing should be single-spaced.
- Limit yourself to four levels of headings, including the title of the submissions (e.g., for research articles, research notes, and argumentative papers).
- The length of each type of submission is specified in the section for each type of submission.
Types of Submissions and Length
- Oral Presentation (2000 words) (research articles, research notes, and argumentative papers)
- Workshop (2000 words)
- Panel Discussion (2000 words): Open and Solicited
- Poster Presentation (2000 words)
- Arts-based performance (2000 words)
- Book Talk (2000–3000 words)
Duration of Presentations
- Oral Presentation (20 minutes for normal papers and 40 minutes for extended papers)
- Workshop (90 minutes)
- Panel Discussion (90 minutes)
- Poster Presentation (10 minutes)
- Arts-based Performance (20 minutes)
- Book Talk (30 minutes)
See more about the TERSD-2022 Submission Guidelines